Change Applications (other than IATF 16949)
When your organization falls under any of the followings, please fill out the form "Application for Change in Registered Contents (PDF: 288KB)" (for IATF 16949, please use this form (PDF: 379KB)) and submit it to your local JQA office.
Since the Change Audit needs to be carried out before revising the registration certificate, please submit it by 4 months before the preferred date of the Change Audit.
- When there is a change in any of Registered Organization Name, Scope of Registration or Associated Organization(s) described on the certificate.
- When there is a significant change in the number of personnel.
- When you want to change the language of certificate (Japanese/English).
- When you want to unify or divide the registration.
1. How to fill out this form
- In the "Person to Contact" field, please fill in the name of the person who prepares this form.
- Please fill in the details of the change in the right column, or attach a document describing its details instead.
- Please be noted that JQA may require more detailed information when the change is significant.
More detailed information on the changes of associated organizations, or more detailed information
on ISO 14001 environmental aspects that may have an impact.
2. Change Audit
- When the changes are only in the name of organization or location address description due to administrative reasons, JQA may conduct a document review instead of Change Audit.
- Same as ordinary audits, JQA will check the readiness status of the organization whether we could go on to the Change Audit. Please be noted that JQA may conduct a 1st Stage Audit (same as Initial Certification Audit) when the applied change may have a significant impact to your organization's management system. For more details, please refer to the latest version of "Management System Certification/Registration Rules (PDF: 488KB)".
- A Change Audit may be conducted together with ordinary Surveillance/Renewal audit.
- When the result of Change Audit or document review proceeding is appropriate, and is approved by the certification committee, the changed registration certificate will be issued.
- Audit Man-days for the Change Audit will be determined depending on the criteria standard and the content of change. For more details, please contact your local JQA office.
- If you need a quotation for Change Audit, or want to know more details, please contact your local JQA office.
3. Fees for Issuing Changed Certificates
- If you want to know the fee for issuing the changed certificate, please contact your local JQA office.
4. When Involving Contact Person Change